26 days ago
Senior R&D Engineer
About Your New Employer
Our client develops advanced polymer implants, mainly focused on minimally invasive vessel closure in cardiology, interventional radiology, and vascular surgery.
About Your New Job
- Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to come up with working designs
- Design and develop new medical devices from initial concept phase through design freeze, verification and validation and finally into commercialization phase
- Work from basic clinical need through opportunity assessment and device concept to prototype
What Skills You Need
- Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline with minimum 5 years relevant direct engineering experience within medical device environment.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Medical device product development experience required.
- Experience in DOE, Six Sigma, DFM etc.
- You collaborate across organizational boundaries and take appropriate actions when problems occur. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- You are experienced interfacing with physicians and reducing feedback to device concepts
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicola Walsh +353 91 433304 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere