16 days ago
Senior Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
My client is at the forefront of the medical device industry. This company boasts an incredible culture of work, coupled with an ever-evolving industry, means that there is always room for professional and personal growth.
Each individual member of the team is vital and your contribution on a daily basis assists with the betterment of mankind as a whole. Commitment, determination and work ethic are the cornerstones of Boston's ethos since its inception.
About Your New Job
- You must select relevant techniques for problem solving and consistent engineering and quality assurance recommendations.
- You must make decisions related to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- You must participate in customer complaint investigations.
- You must demonstrate and promote professional QA engineering disciplines and rigor.
- You must be a leader in QSR, ISO / MDD standards within your team, and be aware of best industry practices.
- You must have expertise in validation engineering and be familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- You must review and approve operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for new designs or modified products and processes.
- You must continually improve and innovate from a quality perspective within the department from the vendor selection process through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- You must be an effective team member, fully motivated to achieve best practices in line with the department objectives.
- You must work to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and help to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- You must liaise with suppliers, engineers within and outside of the company should the need arise.
- You must provide technical guidance to quality engineer, associate quality engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
- You must build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
What Skills You Need
- You must have a degree in (Hetac level 8) Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a healthcare environment.
- You must have 5-8 years’ experience in the medical device / combination product (Highly regulated environment).
- You must have experience with new product introduction.
- You must be a strong team player with a fantastic work ethic and positive mentality.
- You must have strong written & verbal communication skills, with excellent stakeholder management.
- You must have strong technical knowledge & understanding of product design.
- People management experience is an advantage.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere