24 days ago
Senior Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. You will get the chance to work towards improving people's lives.
About Your New Job
- You will select appropriate techniques for problem solving and make solid and consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- As Senior Quality Engineer you will be responsibe for making decisions related to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- You will participate in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under your control.
- It's your job to demonstrate and actively promote highest level of professional QA Engineering discipline and rigor.
- You will be a leader in QSR, ISO / MDD standards within your group, be constantly aware of best industry practices.
- You will use your significant expertise in validation engineering and be familiar with all regulatory requirements.
- Your job is to review and approve operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- You will champion continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective within the department from vendor selection through to customer awareness/satisfaction.
- Be an effective team member, be fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and LRP Objectives.
- Your job is to work with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and help to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Dealing with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of Site and customers should the need arise.
- You will provide technical guidance to Quality Engineer, Associate Quality Engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
What You Need
- A Bachelor (level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years experience within Medical Device, Pharma industries
- Experience with new product introduction
- People management experience is an advantage
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Fully covered Health Insurance for you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere