27 days ago
Senior Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a growing Medical Device company in Co. Galway. You will get the chance to work towards improving people's lives.
About Your New Job
- In your new job, you are the leader of Quality within assigned area. Act as the designate for the Quality Manager.
- You will continuously promote quality and customer satisfaction in everything that the company does.
- It's your job to ensure the Quality System is effective for the products being manufactured and fully compliant with customer and regulatory requirements.
- You will provide expert quality input into validations, change management, problem solving and product disposition activities.
- Work with customers and suppliers on quality related issues and new product introduction projects. Ensure all dealings are professional and good relationships are maintained at all times.
- You will investigate product/process quality issues that arise, including customer complaints. Ensure they are effectively resolved in a timely manner using the CAPA system.
- You ensure effective change control practices are implemented.
- Your job is to lead quality related projects ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- You will be Lead Quality Auditor.
- You'll be an expert on-site for statistical analysis and problem solving.
- It's your job to ensure that continuous improvements are planned and implemented on an ongoing basis.
- You will manage a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians. Coach and mentor the team.
What You Need
- A Degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent experience, minimum of 5 years experience
- 5-8 years experience within the Medical Device industry
- Proven track record in problem solving. 6 sigma qualification (Green Belt of higher).
- Ability to lead and mange Quality projects
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Ownership Programme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Autonomy in your job
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere