Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Senior Quality Engineer
About Your New Employer
In your job as Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working for a Galway based Medical Device company. As Senior Quality Engineer you will be working on the development of life changing technologies.
About Your New Job
- You will define, implement, and maintain and improve Quality System requirements in the form of Quality Assurance.
- It's your job to supervise personnel within an area of the Quality Department. Take the lead in this area.
- You will develop and modify Procedures and other related procedures.
- As Senior Quality Engineer, you participate/support the Management Review Process.
- You will provide reports/information to management on quality related issues and define and implement solutions to quality related issues.
- You will participate in and lead cross-functional teams as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Participate in and lead internal/external audits as required.
- Ensure that product conforms to specification and control further processing, delivery on installation or non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- It's your job to ensure that preventive and corrective actions are taken in relation to product and Quality system deficiencies and initiate, recommend or provide solutions to product and Quality system related problems.
- You will interface with other departments to ensure that Quality system requirements are adhered to.
What You Need
- Honours Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience working on Design of Med Device products
- 5 years experience working within Med Device working
- Excellent working knowledge of Quality System Requirements within the Medical Device/Healthcare industry
What’s on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Hybrid Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Health Insurance
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent