€80,000 - 100,000
20 days ago
- The Senior QA Manager will promote Data Integrity Quality and Quality Improvement Plans
- Will carry out coaching and mentoring your team ensuring successful career development, a culture of continuous learning and encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork
- Responsible for implementing processes for monitoring systems data management and controls and maintain current data management systems
- Implementing, qualifying, and maintaining data management software systems within the analytical and microbiology laboratories
- The Senior QA Manager will report Data Integrity program status to the Global Team.
What you will have;
- The Senior QA Manager will have a relevant 3rd level qualification.
- They will be experienced with Quality and have 3 years relevant people management experience.
Why you should Apply;
- Amazing package on offer inlcuding pension, healthcare, annual bonus
- Attractive Salary 80-100k DOE