€90,000 - 100,000
24 days ago
About your new Employer
- An opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer Contractor to join one of the world’s leading Fintechs.
- Use the latest technology in a forward-thinking and rewarding environment.
- The team is based in Dublin and extensive remote working options are available.
About your new job
- Build automation frameworks using the latest technology in a cloud environment.
- Mine and manipulate data to create test data and test cases for projects
- Analyse and report test results, project tracking and product release readiness
What skills do you need
- Test Automation: leading industry tool such as Selenium, Karate, Rest Assured, Playwright, Cucumber
- Databases: At least one relational database such as MySQL or Oracle
- Collaborative in your approach, actively contributing to how work gets completed
What’s on Offer
- This is long term daily rate contract paying up to €400-425 per day (95k per year).
- Initially 12 months with an excellent chance of multiple extensions.
- Long-term extensive remote working options and flexitime.
- Streamlined interview Process
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Chris Stewart on +353 1 4744600.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We have a contractor already working in this team so can provide good insights into the projects and hiring process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.