26 days ago
Senior Production Operator
About Your New Employer
In your new job as Senior Production Operator, you will be working for an innovative Medical Device company in Galway. In your new job you will be working towards saving people's lives.
About Your New Job
- Build sub-assemblies and finished devices including packaging for testing, clinical investigations, and commercial release.
- Complete part and subassembly visual and dimensional inspection activities in line with documented procedures and standards.
- Responsible for issuing materials to the manufacturing line, setting up equipment & fixtures on the manufacturing line.
- Assist with management of the Material Control System including incoming inspections, part issuance and tracking.
- Participate in training activities and become proficient in the required manufacturing and inspection activities in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of "in process" device testing and recording of associated results.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement in product quality and throughput and participate in the successful implementation of same.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on building, inspection and testing of product.
- Ensure fully compliance with released Work instructions and Procedures.
- Complete written and soft copy quality records in line with GDP requirements.
- Be dependable in coming to work, adhering to work and break schedules and meeting required quality and productivity standards.
What You Need
- Leaving Cert equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ medical device manufacturing experience (at least 2 years of which were cleanroom based).
- Demonstrated experience of GDP & GMP standards is advantageous.
What's on Offer
In addition to all statutory entitlements and a meaningful job where you help save lives, you will get:
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Excellent Salary
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Dean Flynn at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere