Senior Payroll Specialist | 8 Months
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 60,000
about 1 month ago
Senior Payroll Specialist | 8 Months | Hybrid | Pharma Industry | €45k - €60k
About your new employer
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Offices in 15 countries worldwide
About your new job
- Process new hires, changes, and terminations in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain and review payroll inputs such as pay, deductions, and taxes.
- Prepare journal entries and perform various month-end close tasks.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting and tax filing.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided on a broad range of employee services related issues (time and attendance, shift premiums, taxation, stock options RSU’s, APSS scheme, relocation taxing issues, and payroll-related accruals)
What skills do you need?
- 3+ years large volume payroll experience
- IE & UK Payroll experience
What's on offer.
- Hybrid WFH option
- The opportunity to work for a large multi-national pharmaceutical company.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or email email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.