€70,000 - 85,000
29 days ago
About Your New Employer:
In the fields of oil and gas engineering and heavy industry, our client established a reputation for competence. Today, it has developed into a top-tier supplier of solutions and services to industries like ICT, life sciences, and advanced technology around the world.
Our goal is to improve everyone's quality of life by building a safer, healthier, and more sustainable future.
About Your New Job:
- Design mechanical systems, including but not limited to calculations, reports, specifications equipment sizing, specifications, arrangements, schematics, and 3D models.
- Mechanical Design Review & Coordination for Lead 30%, 60%, 90% & IFC.
- Esuring that the project adheres to all applicable codes and standards, such as: (ASME, PED, ISO, ANSI, ASTM) Make sure that all mechanical systems are created in accordance with all corporate, statutory, and EHS design guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project scope is carried out in accordance with the company's project management system, project operations, policies, and standards of business conduct (PMS).
- Monitoring the engineering schedule and associated milestones is your responsibility.
- Provide data and recovery plans to address any technical problems or schedule delays. managing additional experts (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support employees) on a project-by-project basis and ensuring that work
What Skills You Need
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Proficient in Engineering Design software programs such as: Plant 3D, Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360, AutoCAD or similar.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Annual leave
Given the current climate, Interviews will be conducted remotely via MS Teams.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Sylvia Heldut on 087 709 43 55 / sheldut at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere