+353 21 461 5740
21 days ago
About your new employer: A global leader in joint replacement and medicine.
About your new job
- Ensure supplier reliability by resolving process and technical issues
- Take charge of process development and improvement at suppliers
- Oversee product transfers to suppliers
- Qualify J&J owned equipment and tooling
- Implement quality system requirements for supplier activities, such as MPIs and change orders
- Assist in resolving quality events
- Validate and verify supplier processes
What skill/experience you need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in manufacturing, quality engineering, or process engineering
- Proficient in process engineering
- Skilled in problem-solving and improvement with suppliers and their employees
- Ability to interpret drawings and part prints
- Capable of suggesting improvements using PFMEA approach
- Able to support supplier's process validations and verifications
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical documents
What’s on offer?
- Full time Perm role
- Excellent salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 461 5740.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.