+353 21 461 5740
22 days ago
About your new employer:
- The company develops pharmaceutical products to help millions of people globally.
About your new job
- Develop and implement process and equipment improvements with minimal impact on production in a 24/7 environment.
- Identify and resolve repetitive automated machine failures.
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Equipment Design teams.
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement, aiming to minimize scrap, increase yield, reduce turnaround time, minimize manufacturing downtime and costs, and ensure quality manufacturing within given specifications.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the manufacturing process and automation systems and share technical expertise with colleagues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Develop training methods to ensure maintenance personnel have the necessary knowledge for their tasks.
What skill/experience you need
- It's preferred to have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical role in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma experience is preferred.
- Good problem-solving abilities, including the ability to identify facts, consider alternative approaches, and evaluate the most appropriate action.
- Preferred experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in a validated environment with a strong discipline regarding change control is preferred.
What’s on offer?
- Full time Perm role.
- Excellent salary DOE
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me, Patrick Kiely at 021 461 5740.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.