+353 91 455 306
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will work as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for a medical device company on their site in Galway. You will work for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will…
- Provide technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Lead technical improvement under the team’s VIP program.
- Lead process improvement programs across people, service, quality, and cost dimensions.
- Liaise with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Provide ongoing manufacturing support to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output, and cost.
- Provide leadership on lean initiatives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team.
- Other responsibilities as required.
What Skills You Need
- HETAC Level 8 degree in engineering or a relevant field
- 6+ years’ experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer is essential.
- People and Project Management experience is desirable.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Up to 8% Pension Contribution
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Lauryn Flanagan on +353 91 455306
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC, and Contract jobs available.