23 days ago
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
About Your New Employer
- With more than three decades of global leadership in the medical devices industry, our mission is to transform the lives of patients worldwide by advancing science.
- We’ll help you in strengthening your skills as a Production Supervisor with access to the latest tools, information and training needed to further your career.
- We offer competitive core benefits, differentiating ourselves by providing flexible options that meet your individual needs.
Provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production unit goals (i.e., People & Safety, Quality, Service, NPE, Cost & Productivity).
About Your New Job
- As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide technical leadership on product and process issues, leading technical improvement under the team’s VIP program
- Lead process improvement programs across people, service, quality and cost dimensions
- Provide leadership on Lean initiatives.
- The job involves participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process and the NPE meetings with respect to new products
- Provide technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technician on the team (with specific responsibility to ensure that the preventative maintenance program is adequate and timely)
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members
- Responsible for other projects as assigned by the company
What Skills You Need
- HETAC Level 8 qualification (240 ECTS points) in engineering or a relevant field, with relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- People Management experience is advantageous
- Project Management experience
What's on Offer
- A culture that acknowledges, respects, and supports everyone's life and work choices
- A job in a workplace that recognizes success and rewards performance
- Insurance plans based on your location plus wellness and financial wellbeing programs
- Bonus structure, gym, pension and many other perks
Apply now by clicking the ''Apply Now'' button or call me, Edina Mulrennan on +353 91 455309 or email email@example.com. If this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.