Senior Manager Investment Risk - FTC
Dublin City Centre
22 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our clients purpose is to work together to build better financial futures for their clients and they believe that investing, over the long-term, is critical to achieving that. As a family and management-owned company, they think generationally in terms of the services they build and provide, as well as the way in which they invest on their clients’ behalf.
About Your New Job
- As the Senior Manager Investment Risk you will, focus on the implementation of the relevant investment risk frameworks.
- Develop effective investment risk oversight frameworks
- Provide strong input into new product launches
What Skills You Need
- Experience of risk within an asset management or financial services firm
- An understanding of investment risk in fund management
- Understanding of Private Asset classes is a strong advantage
What’s on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere