Dublin City Centre
19 days ago
Senior Learning & Development Executive
12- month fixed term contract
About Your New Employer
- We are seeking to hire a motivated and innovative Learning and Development Specialist to join the HR Team of a growing public company in Dublin city centre.
- This position will play a key role in the development and implementation of learning and development offering and contribute to the development of a blended working model and people strategy.
About Your New Job
The role will involve partnering with functional areas to support the design and delivery of high-quality learning and development initiatives that contribute to performance and ensure everyone is supported in reaching their full potential.
- Partner with the business and support the HR Manager in identifying learning needs and understanding the future talent and skills required to address organisational and performance opportunities and challenges.
- Lead in the development, implementation and review of an L&D strategy and policies which supports organisational objectives and desired outcomes and which is aligned with, and supports, the organisational and people strategy.
- Review and update the Learning Needs Analysis and develop a work plan to implement initiatives to support continuous learning.
- Support the implementation and roll-out of mentoring and coaching initiatives and training plans to contribute to performance and support staff in how they work.
- Develop and implement the roll-out of training to support the implementation of a blended working model and new ways of working.
- Develop and implement on-line learning solutions that enable staff avail of learning opportunities and provide flexibility in access.
- Contribute to Organisational Development initiatives, including the implementation of staff surveys and supporting initiatives.
- Advocate and educate the business on the potential of learning to contribute to organisational goals through work-based learning interventions.
What Skills You Need?
Degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, Organisational Psychology/Development, or other relevant recognised relevant professional qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, implementing and managing initiatives in a number of the key responsibility areas above.
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience of Learning Management Systems and on-line learning offerings. Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Comfortable with data analysis and presentation of findings / reporting outcomes.
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills and good attention to detail.
- Track record of coordinating and managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
Whats on Offer?
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your HR career with an established and progressive company.
- You will have exposure to many areas of responsibility for L&D in close relations with activities of HR
- Salary is €64k
Apply by clicking the “Apply Now" button or if you have any questions call Mary on 086 771 8405 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere