Senior Java Developer Contract
Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - 125,000
25 days ago
About your new Employer
- An opportunity for a Senior Java Contractor to join one of the world’s leading Fintechs.
- Use the latest technology in a forward-thinking and rewarding environment.
- The team is based in Dublin and extensive remote working options are available.
About your new job
- Building products used to offer customized benefits and rewards for employees of the world's largest companies
- Deliver high-quality, innovative, and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment.
- Participate in Architecture and Application design.
What skills do you need
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building REST APIs using Java and Spring boot
- Extensive experience writing unit test with Junit.
- Experience in building batch applications using spring batch.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience in CI/CD/DevOps.
- Experience of Test Automation: Preferred Selenium and Cucumber
What’s on Offer
- This is long term daily rate contract paying up to €550 per day (120k per year).
- Initially 12 months with an excellent chance of multiple extensions.
- Long-term extensive remote working options and flexitime.
- Streamlined interview Process
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Chris Stewart on +353 1 4744600.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We have a contractor already working in this team so can provide good insights into the projects and hiring process.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.