Senior HR Generalist
Dublin City Centre
€50,000 - 60,000
25 days ago
Senior HR Generalist – FTC
My client, a well-known I.T consultancy, are seeking a Senior HR Generalist to join their team on a 9 Month FTC. This person will support the Head of HR with driving business transformation and growth through day-to-day HR initiatives. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to gain additional experience in a more senior role, supporting Comp & Bens and Payroll.
• First point of contact for HR related queries.
• Supporting the Head of HR with HR strategic initiatives.
• Some operational HR duties include drafting of employment letters, maintenance of HR records, leave and absences, updating the employee handbooks with any legislative changes.
• Management of Comp & Bens process.
• Supporting payroll process, management of payroll reporting duties and liaising with external vendors.
• 4 years’ experience within the HR field.
• CIPD Qualifications.
• Strong knowledge of employment legislation.
• Experience with Payroll and Comp & Bens.
What’s on Offer
• Salary €50-60k DOE
• Hybrid Working Arrangements
• 25 days AL;
• Healthcare allowance
• Sports and social club
Apply for your new job now by clicking the apply button, or contact Aisling O’Neill at Sigmar Recruitment for more information T: +353 47 44 616
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent