Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 45,000
24 days ago
Senior Fund Accountant - 45-50k
- Communicating with the funds’ investment advisor.
- Calculating the funds expenses and accruals.
- Processing shareholder activity and reconciling to the funds transfer agent.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Performing security and cash reconciliations.
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Calculating and reporting the funds Net Asset Values (NAV).
- Analysing changes in funds values in relation to broader market fluctuations.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental fund accounting processing procedures and controls
- Previous experience in funds - private equity knowledge is desirable
What’s on Offer
- Salary 40-45k DOE
- Hybrid work
- Great Benefits