Dublin City Centre
€68,000 - 70,000
about 2 months ago
My client islooking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team in a permanent role. This is a great opportunity to join a well established Global company offering excellent packages and flexbility. Brand new refurbished offices based in Dublin ideal for working on a hybrid basis.
- 5+ years experience with Angluar / Angualr.js framework
- Demonstrated background working with CI tools such as Jenkins or Git
- Solid experience with test automation i.e. Junit / Cucumber / EasyMock etc.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- You will design andf implement software solutions that adhere to the company’s high standards
- You will mentor junior developers
- You will collaorate with various departments such as project management, QA and architects
- You will ensure that the code and security will be held to a high standard
- You will be required to work independantly while having the teams support
Education / Visa Requirements
- Valid Irish working visa i.e. Stamp 4, Stamp 1G, EU passport or Irish citizen
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
If this job sounds like the next step in your career hit apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Becky on +353 866083240. If this isn’t exactly what your looking for feel free to reach out to me regardless, I will happily go through other jobs available at the time.