Dublin City Centre
11 days ago
About your new employer
- A leading multinational US Tech company
About your new job:
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year end close
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of balance sheet & profit and loss
- Quarter end reporting
- Fixed asset accounting for the entities
- US GAAP lease accounting for the entities
- Statutory audit and reporting
- US GAAP year-end audit clearance
- Corporate income tax returns
- Tax audits and enquiries from tax authorities
- Tax compliance
- VAT compliance and reporting
- Cash flow and balance sheet forecasting
- Cash management
- Bank reconciliations
What skills you need:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with 3+years PQE
- Proven knowledge of US GAAP and FRS 102
- International statutory audit and compliance experience
What’s on offer:
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent career progression
- Hybrid work model
- Apply clicking the “Apply Now” button or contact David on email@example.com or 01-4744600 for more details.
Why Apply through Sigmar:
- We will help you manage your job search, help you with your CV and prepare you for interview.
- Give you overview of other positions we are currently working that you may be suitable for.
- Access to exclusive jobs that are not yet advertised.