Senior Financial Accountant FS - South Dublin 65k
€60,000 - 65,000
10 days ago
My client a leading financial services company based in d2 have a requirement for a qualified accountant to join their busy finance team
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Management Reporting – assist in the preparation and consolidation of monthly management and KPI reporting.
- Financial Reporting – responsible for elements of annual report production and filings, preparation of consolidated Group financial statements, Group budgets, forecasts and cash-flow statements.
- Ensure the finance team maintain robust internal controls and contributing to the continuous improvement of Controls.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and corporate responsibilities.
- Assist in strategic analysis and feasibility studies of business opportunities as they arise.
What skills you need
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 2/3 years PQE industry experience. Knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects of accounts receivable, general ledger, accounts payable, payroll etc. Advanced Excel skills are essential. Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Big 4 trained with financial services clients or working within an accountant role within financial services
What’s on Offer
- Salary 60k-65k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere