Nobber, Republic of Ireland
€65,000 - 70,000
19 days ago
About Your New Employer
Senior Financial Accountant with an Irish owned business based in Co. Meath.
About Your New Job
- Responsible for preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of analytical review of the financial statements to include commentary and variance analysis.
- Preparation of weekly/annual/project budgets – including the CAPEX budget – and reporting variance on actual v budget.
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Main point of contact for auditor queries.
What You Need
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience within an SME would be advantageous.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €65,000 - €70,000 + Benefits.
- Hybrid Working.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere