Senior Finance Manager - Tech Start up
€80,000 - 90,000
9 days ago
My client a multi-national who have recently set up an Irish entity are looking for a qualified accountant keen to step up to a Senior Finance role where they are involved in setting up the department along with growing the team. You will have a tech background be coming from a start up where you are involved in setting up new european entities and putting finance procedures in place
About Your New Employer
- hybrid working
- Chance to join a growing organization.
- Working within a very varied role
About Your New Job
- Work with your colleagues in our Commercial function to ensure accurate, competitive pricing for our clients to drive revenue growth.
- Support your colleagues in our Talent function to manage payroll across seven countries.
- Lead financial planning and forecasting in collaboration with our senior leaderships.
- Take responsibility for our cash conversion cycle, putting in place systems to ensure the efficient deployment of cash resources.
- Report consolidated books and financial metrics to the Board and to our investors monthly.
- Manage our relationships with external accountants across five countries.
- Evaluation financing and investment options and make recommendations to the Board.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations including transfer pricing, VAT and other tax obligations.
- Recommend cost control initiatives and measures.
- Qualified CIMA, Chartered Accountant, ACA.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software (particularly Xero)
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- You must be in a finance manager/ Financial Controller role within a start up within the tech space and be looking to step up to Head of Finance - not currently at this level
What’s on Offer
- 80-90k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.