Senior Finance Manager Energy Sector
€90,000 - 110,000
11 days ago
My client a growing Renewable Energy company have a requirement for a Financial Controller. To be suitable for this role you must have trained within a Top 10 firm and hold an ACA Qualification. You will come from a finance role within renewables, Aircraft leasing, Property or Real Estate. Please make sure you have all this experience before applying for the role
About Your New Employer
- Newly created role
- Chance to join a growing organization.
- Working within a very varied role
About Your New Job
- Inspire, motivate and manage the finance team
- Prepare external statutory reporting, management reporting to Board, treasury operations, tax strategy, compliance coordination and financial control
- Partner with the CFO, HoF and other senior business leaders to drive the development of the business, enhancing processes and performance of the finance function.
- Curator of the finance report for Board meetings
- Partner with the external audit process for the Group across a variety of jurisdictions.
- Contribution of group tax compliance and planning,
- All company secretarial matters
- ACA Qualified accountant who trained within a Top 10 firm and then gained 3 years within a finance role in Industry – Either renewables, property, aircraft leasing, real estate industry
- Strong finance and reporting exp
- Experience in reporting and presenting finance figures to the board
- Consolidations exp
What’s on Offer
- 110k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.