+353 91 455 306
15 days ago
About Your New Employer
You will work as a senior facilities engineer for a company that helps save a life every 5 – 8 seconds across the world. Not only that, but they also offer excellent benefits and amazing, structured career development plans.
About Your New Job
As a Senior Facilities Engineer you will be…
- Managing and supporting construction projects in all aspects i.e., programming requirements, commissioning, room validation and manufacturing equipment installation
- Overseeing the maintenance, operation and adjustments made on building automation systems and HVAC equipment.
- Managing the installation, repair, and operation of all facility equipment such as air handling units, chillers, boilers, etc.
- Consulting with the Global Energy Team on site energy requirements and carbon footprint
- Cross training staff on sterilisation equipment, facilities operations, and maintenance activities
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, or similar) with 5+ years of facilities experience
- Minimum of 2 years preventative maintenance experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- Experience with building management system controls (i.e., water, air, gas, boiler, etc.)
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 10% Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Lauryn Flanagan on +353 91 455306
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.