North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€67,600 - 72,280
23 days ago
Senior Engineer - Facilities & Soft Services - 12 Month Contract
About Your New Employer
Join a innovative leader pioneering biotech company renowned for its groundbreaking work in the biologics sector.Work in an environment that values regulatory compliance, safety, and quality above all. You will be part of a global network that maintains a strong focus on individual contribution and team collaboration.
About Your New Job
- Contract Management: You will oversee both GxP and non-GxP service provider contracts, ensuring seamless site operations.
- Facility Oversight: Your role includes maintaining our facilities in a GMP state, ready for any audits, and providing technical support to site projects.
- Responsible for managing budgets and enhancing service delivery efficiency for various contracts including sanitation, pest control, facility management, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering (Level 8) is a must.
- At least 6 years of experience in technical roles on operational sites, with a strong preference for GMP and safety knowledge.
- Your role will require strong leadership qualities, the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, and excellent project management capabilities.
Whats On Offer:
- 12 Month contract
- €260 - €278 per day DOE
- 39 hour week
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Cian Bradshaw on 01-4744654 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.