Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
20 days ago
Senior Engineer – Dublin
Sigmar Recruitment has exclusively partnered with US-based Fenagh Engineering, a multi-national provider of comprehensive special inspections and material testing solutions. They are looking to hire a Senior Engineer with Assigned Certification experience to head up their operations in Dublin. This person will play a pivotal role in their expansion to the Irish and European markets.
About Fenagh Engineering
- Fenagh Engineering are a family-owned provider of comprehensive special inspections and material testing solutions, who have been in business for 26 years.
- Fenagh offers a wide range of special inspections and material testing to various sectors in the construction industry and takes pride in going above and beyond to ensure their clients' success.
- Fenagh's expansion into Ireland marks their entry as an Assigned Certifier, actively contributing to building control processes. In addition, they will provide valuable support in quality control and material testing initiatives.
About Your New Job
- You will be a pivotal part of Fenagh’s Irish expansion, and you should possess a deep understanding of the Senior Engineer role, and the Assigned Certification process.
- You will be based in Dublin City Centre.
- You should have a strong professional network, as you will be a key part of client-facing interactions.
- You will drive projects forward by independently managing assignments, demonstrating a proactive approach to problem-solving, and consistently delivering high-quality results.
- You will confidently oversee projects, ensuring compliance, and providing expert guidance throughout the certification process.
- You will build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- You will effectively manage client expectations, address concerns, and provide tailored solutions that exceed their requirements.
What Skills You Need
- You should be an Engineer, Architect, or Assigned Certifier.
- You should be chartered.
- You should have a proven track record of independently managing assignments
- You should possess in-depth knowledge of building control regulations, construction compliance requirements, and relevant industry standards.
- You must be a self-motivated individual with extensive knowledge of Assigned Certification.
What’s on Offer
- Fenagh offers a salary range that reflects their commitment to attracting and retaining top talent in the industry.
- They are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive medical benefits package, ensuring their employees have access to excellent healthcare coverage.
- This is an opportunity to contribute your expertise, grow your career, and work with a dynamic and collaborative team dedicated to excellence in the engineering industry.
- If you have what it takes for this Senior Engineer opportunity, and are ready to take the next step in your career by joining a renowned company with offices in Northern California, Southern California, Miami, Boston, Phoenix, Austin, Seattle, and New York, you can apply below. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on (090) 641 3974 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All conversations are strictly confidential, and your details will never be shared without your consent.
- If this job doesn’t fit the bill, but you are still looking for a change, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere