13 days ago
Senior Cybersecurity Systems Engineer / Galway / Hybrid / Full-time / Permanent
About Your New Employer
- A global financial institution with a prominent footprint in Ireland and a fantastic brand reputation
About Your New Role
- You will be joining the Authentication Controls team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity.
- You will provide access and authentication services and solutions to users and application APIs across all of the company's business units.
- You will provide Single Sign-On (SSO), API Gateway Security, and multi-factor authentication capabilities for applications servicing the needs of the company's workforce.
- You will be supporting SSO products from the main industry vendors in a scaled, distributed, highly available environment
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Science, or closeley related discipline
- 5 years' experience in IT related position.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure, TCP/IP knowledge.
- Experience supporting web services authentication standards, such as one or more of the following: SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth or Kerberos.
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as Azure/AWS
- Knowledge of Active Directory
What's on Offer
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Incredible learning opportunities
- Apply now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button, or contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 4744643
- Or if this isn't the role for you, but you're looking for a new job, get in touch!
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere