Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€70,000 - 105,000
30 days ago
My client, a global insurance provider is seeking a Compliance Consultant and Senior Compliance Consultant for their Dublin office. These roles are to help support and protect the company from sanctions, fines and reputational damage and to ensure the local operations are conducted in compliance with ethical business practices, EU and the Central Bank of Ireland’s regulatory requirements.
The responsibilities of the role include for both the Compliance Consultant and Senior Compliance Consultant:
- Support in the Compliance Risk Assessment Program and Non-Financial Risk Assessment, review and challenge 2nd line recommendations from the branches with the aim to minimize identified or potential risks in the business.
- Support the Compliance Director and the Head of Compliance Europe in the comprehensive oversight of the branches with particular attention to AML/CFT
- Partner with the business functions and relevant stakeholders (locally and regionally) to identify Compliance risks and advise measures to address any identified control weaknesses.
- Actively participate in governance meetings at the branches level
Deputy Money Laundering Officer/Senior Compliance Consultant
- Support MLRO in development and maintenance of ML/TF risk assessment framework
- Support MLRO in reporting AML matters to the Member of Senior Management
- Preparation of MLRO an annual activity report draft
Advice business on AML/CFT compliance in relation to products, distribution channels
Skills Required for the role:
- Experience of working within the Compliance/control-related areas for at least 3 years, preferably in insurance or financial industry – risk management, legal, internal audit;
- Experience of working in AML/CFT in Europe
Knowledge of local (EU) regulatory requirements for financial services businesses
What’s on Offer:
Attractive salary and benefits package, bonus.
Base for the Compliance Consultant is €65K-€82k and for the Senior Compliance consultant is €90K-€105K base.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. If the roles are not suitable for you, I may have other positions as I have roles across the board in both the financial services and insurance sectors.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.