Senior Claims Handler
Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - 50,000
10 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our Client, one of the top three insurance groups in the world is hiring for a Senior Claims Handler to join there growing team. Your new company employs 175,000 staff all around the world and offer financial protection to more than 67 million people.
About you New Job:
Reporting to Claims team leader, as the Senior Claims handler you will be expected to handle and settle complex claims in a timely, cost effective and customer focused manner ensuring compliance with relevant legislative requirements in your jurisdiction.
What You Will Do:
- Complete all aspects of claims management including (notification, triage, investigation, fulfilment, negotiation, liability and settlement, payment, subrogation, and salvage) within predefined authority limits and to predefined processes, procedures, and escalation points.
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all resources effectively (system and technical resources, other teams, appropriate experts, liaising with Third Party Service providers, customers, solicitors)
- Deliver consistency in estimating, minimise leakage and fraud.
- Take ownership for managing referrals, escalations and complaints where appropriate including when required the upward referral to your team leader.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in claims handling, with ability to estimate files in sensitive, complex, and large claims.
- Must hold grandfather, CIP or APA Personal and Commercial qualification with up to date CPD hours.
- Knowledge of Technical Claims, Procedures, and processes.
- Expert knowledge in Claim regulations, compliance, and legislation.
- Strong customer focus with ability to be tactful, empathetic and operate with discretion when dealing with sensitive claims.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618 or e-mail me on Roneill@sigmar.ie
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website