25 days ago
Senior Claims Handler
My client, a reputable and established insurance company is seeking a Senior Claims Handler for their office in central Dublin, hybrid model of working (2 days in office). You will be expected to settle complex claims in a timely, cost effective and customer focused manner.
- Complete all aspects of claims management from notification to liability and settlement.
- Act as a mentor and provide guidance to more junior claims handlers.
- Identify and refer potential cases of fraud to Special Investigations Unit (SIU).
- Compile appropriate MI reporting for escalation to executive team.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in claims handling in motor, property or general claims.
- Must hold CIP or APA Personal and Commercial qualification with up to date CPD hours.
Competitive salary with annual review and the opportunity to work with a well-established and progressive company. Provides an annual performance-based bonus as well as educational support.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Why Apply Through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.