Dublin City Centre
€52,500 - 65,000
26 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client provides fund administration services to a wide variety of investment products covering all alternative and regulated products.
Our service covers all the constituent parts required to independently produce a fund’s dealing or indicative net asset value (NAV) on a monthly, weekly or daily basis.
About Your New Job
- An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Operational Planning Department with an expanding International Fund Administrator.
- The company has a pipeline of significant projects, which include the replacement of a number of core business applications along with other projects focusing on system integration, continuous process improvement and regulatory enhancements.
This role and environment will be a varied and interesting one and the successful candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of projects and applications.
What Skills You Need
- 5+ years’ operational experience in Funds Administration or Financial Services
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Record of delivering consistently on time and to a high standard
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Healthy work life balance
- Only 4 days a month in the office required
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Harry Harrison on 01 4744 649
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere