Senior associate - global distribution team
14 days ago
Senior associate - Global distribution operations
About the company:
Founded over 40 years ago, this award winning pharmaceutical company is present in over 100 companies with over 24,000 employees.
About the job:
• The Senior Associate will be responsible for dealing with relevant export and import documentation
• Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues;
• Support with the third-party logistics service providers logging distribution complaints;
• Support with execution of daily track and trace of FDP shipments into the EMEA market;
• Support inventory alignment between the companies ERP and third parties
• The Senior Associate will be responsible for scheduling Finished Product inventory against set levels while optimizing distribution efficiency; Coordinate timely shipment & delivery of finished drug product with external groups
• They will ensure the distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
What you will need:
- The Senior Associate will have at least 3 years supply chain experience within a highly regulated industry experience.
- They will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area.
- Experienced with the use of SAP and Rapid Response.