€55,000 - 65,000
20 days ago
My client a leading Brand have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong Finance Management background and also Management IT or tech projects from a finance perspective. In this role you will will provide finance, costing, modelling and reporting support to the European Finance team to automate, optimise the way we report, budget, forecast, allocate and analyse IT services.
About Your New Employer
- Leading Global Brand
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
About Your New Job
- Act as the Finance lead on the Service Catalogue project.
- Develop a methodology to cost IT services which can be rolled into projection for budget 2023.
- Deliver the cost model and support the development of the cost allocation system to underpin a new IT service catalogue which is also due for delivery in line with the 2023 budget. This new model will change the way we cost and allocate our IT services
- Ensure good communication between the project and the European Technology business
- Ensure the finance deliverables of this project are delivered on time
- Ensure feeds of data are as automated as possible
- Ensure all models are documented and that there are controls and checks in place and any control weaknesses are highlighted and documented.
- Implement a robust change control process for ongoing model changes
- Provide training on new systems, reports etc to the broader finance team and business.
What skills you need
- Qualified Accountant with a strong multi-national background
- Experience in managing IT projects from a finance perspective
- Strong staff management and project management exp
What’s on Offer
- Salary 65k with a strong benefits package
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere