€55,000 - 65,000
18 days ago
My client based in Dublin 2 have a requirement for a newly qualified accountant to join the team . You will be a qualified accountant coming from a Top 10 practice background and wanting your first role in Industry, or come from a similar analytical role
About Your New Employer
- Large growing Irish company
- Hybrid model for working week
- Strong career progression
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to move into an analytically focused role and work within a newly created team with loads of career prospects
About Your New Job
- Contribute to the development of the business strategy and/or planning at country level from a finance perspective.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and execute the financial planning and control cycle at country level and advise management on forecasting, budgeting and strategy execution.
- Monitor financial results and follow up on inadequacies.
- Advise business leaders a the improvement of commercial and operational results.
- Advises on financial risk management, pricing models, return of investment, vendor agreements, complex deal structuring.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of business cases and projects.
- Reports financial results to internal and external stakeholders and explains trends and changes.
What skills you need
- Newly Qualified accountant with a Top 10 background looking for start within a finance analyst role in Industry
- Practical knowledge of IFRS and FRS102.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for companies in Ireland
What’s on Offer
- 50-65k with benefits
- Get on touch with Laura in Sigmar accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211 to discuss this role in more detail – I can also discuss other roles i am currently working on
- Ill help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- i will also provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere