Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€60,000 - 65,000
13 days ago
About Your New Employer
Senior Accountant role with a global corporate and investment bank based in Dublin city.
About Your New Job
- Completion of month-end processes to produce detailed accounts, statistics and variance analysis for submission to Group Head Office.
- Prepare and collate monthly management papers for Senior Management meetings and quarterly papers for Board and Supervisory meetings.
- Prepare quarterly income & expense forecasts and an annual budget. Investigate, analyse and explain in writing the variations.
- Coach and mentor more junior employees and ensure their daily tasks are carried out to the required standard.
What You Need
- Previous experience within the Banking industry preferred.
- Strong financial control and month end experience.
- Minimum of 3rd level degree in Accounting.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €60,000 - €65,000 + benefits (DOE).
- Great exposure within a global group.
- Strong progression opportunities within the group.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere