€65,000 - 70,000
28 days ago
About Your New Employer
Senior Accountant role with a large Irish business based in South Dublin.
About Your New Job
- Working on consolidated year-end accounts, month-end reporting, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting as well as answering ad hoc queries from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Production of annual published financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts together with supporting financial analysis and commentary.
- Preparation and review of month end accounts, forecasts and budgets.
What You Need
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years of Post Qualified Experience.
- Previous budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Unrestricted work rights in Ireland (sponsorship not on offer).
What’s on Offer
- €65,000 - €70,000 + Benefits.
- Hybrid Working – up to 3 days from home after probation.
- Continuous training and development in a collaborative and dynamic business.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or get in touch with me, Ben Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere