€45,000 - 60,000
29 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A well-established provider of building security solutions in County Louth.
- An organisation that prides itself on a strong company culture.
- A growing company with excellent long term opportunities
About Your New Job
- As Security Service Engineer, your job will be conducting installation and service of security systems, including CCTV, access control, and intruder alarms.
- Maintaining systems in line with preventative/reactive maintenance contracts with customers.
- Reactive maintenance in response to calls from customers.
- Managing stock for various projects.
- Providing excellent customer service and communicating problems/product info to customers.
What Skills You Need
- For this Security Service Engineer job, you will have several years’ previous experience in a similar job, dealing with CCTV, intruder alarms, and access control.
- You will also possess a relevant qualification and a clean drivers license.
What’s on Offer
- Strong remuneration package.
- Chance to join a growing business and shape your career going forward in line with the company.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Security Service Engineer job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.