€60,000 - 70,000
29 days ago
About Your New Employer
- A leading goods handler/distributor in Ireland who deliver high value service to a range of clients.
- A large multinational company with depots across the country and a high-end main distribution centre.
- An expanding company with a culture of growth and continuous improvement.
About Your New Job
- As Security Operations Manager, your job will be overseeing the security operation of the company’s main centre and nationwide depots.
- Ensuring all operations are conducted in a compliant, professional and fiscally responsible manner.
- Conducting incident investigations to establish facts and understanding to both resolve issues and look for areas of improvement.
- Working closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to conduct investigations and improvement projects.
- Conducting security reviews, risk assessments and complete annual security audits.
- Analyse and identify trends and patterns of loss and reduce loss paid claims.
- Any other responsibilities, ensuring they are carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
What Skills You Need
- For this Security Operations Manager job, you will need several years’ previous experience in a similar position.
- You will also need a keen eye for detail and analytical/investigative ability. Flexibility around hours and travel within Ireland will also be necessary for the duties of the position.
What’s on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to oversee a high value operation.
- Chance to join an international company that is steadily expanding/improving its processes.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Security Operations Manager job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Jasper Wiley on + 353 1 474 4623.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.