€45,000 - 60,000
6 days ago
About Your New Employer
An Irish process control, automation and instrumentation company. Expanding Irish business that encourages career development and progression of their workforce. This market leader offer services into various vertical markets with current primary focus on water and power industries with a plan to expand into further markets
About Your New Job
- Design and build of SCADA systems.
- Drawing of graphics for relevant SCADA systems.
- Monitoring alarms for various SCADA systems.
- Manipulating and working with large datasets.
- Working with equipment connected to the SCADA systems such as data loggers, routers etc.
- Setup and preparing of communication servers for use with SCADA systems.
- Liaising with customers to provide a good working relationship.
- Fielding calls from customers from a reactive standpoint.
- Quality control of each system that is delivered to site.
What Skills You Need
- Computer Science/Engineering Level 8 Degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in SCADA graphical design
- Strong interest in automation engineering
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC, Citect SCADA, ONSPEC
What’s on Offer
Strong competitive salary along with benefits such as: a performance related bonus scheme, 3% Pension contribution, Income Protection
Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, Education Assistance Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone and flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere