Sales Rep-Road Freight.
BDM - Road Freight.26th
9 days ago
BDM – Freight
Our client is a global, leading logistics company. This company is a sustainability focused company with a very wide market in transportation. They are looking for you as their new Business Development Manager in Southwest Ireland in Land Freight. If you’re experienced in business retention and business development in the freight forwarding industry, then this is your new opportunity! This is a brand-new role due to the company’s expansion.
About Your New Job – Your job duties:
• Deliver/exceed targets and develop customer base while maintaining existing customer relationships
• Manage large customer deal sizes with high activity
• Proactively arrange client meetings in person and virtually
• Provide detailed feedback on competitive market and business development
• Complete client onboarding processes and ensure internal CRM databases are updated and maintained
• Ensure customer SOPs are completed with excellent customer service skills
• Comply with all company policies with regard to Compliance, Procedures and Health & Safety
What Skills You Need:
• Min 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding essential
• Proven record of successful client onboarding/retention/exceeding targets
• Excellent negotiation skills with senior management levels
• 3rd Level
• Strong Microsoft Suite skills
• High energy ‘’can-do’’ attitude with great teamwork ability
What’s on Offer
• Salary – €55k (DOE) + 20% bonus
• Car allowance
• Pension & Healthcare
• Based in Cork/Shannon preferably
• Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Marie O’Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org/021-4847133. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.