Dublin City Centre
€35,000 - 45,000
24 days ago
Sales Rep – Wines
My client are one of Ireland’s leading wine distributors. Due to expansion, we are now looking for a sales rep to join their team and sell this diverse portfolio.
Base up to 45k + 8k
About Your New Employer – Irelands leading wine distributor
- Over 100 years industry experience
- Diverse portfolio over 700+ Wines
- 80 Employees
About Your New Job – Sales Rep (Wine sales)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and (Channel partners, Hotels etc) in the Dublin region.
- Build a strong understanding of the wine market in Dublin, and identify opportunities for growth and expansion
- Conduct wine tastings and presentations to potential clients, educating them on the features and benefits of our wine portfolio.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets, and report on sales progress to management.
- Attend trade shows, events and tastings to promote our wines and expand our network.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales strategies and promotional materials
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, ensuring their needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
What Skills You Need for this wine sales rep job
- Proven track record in wine sales, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and passion for wine, with an ability to educate and engage clients on the features and benefits of our wine portfolio
- Full clean driving licence and own transport.
What’s on Offer in this sales rep job (wine sales)
- Base salary up to €45k + 8k
- Pension, healthcare contribution
What’s Next to apply for this sale job
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicky Ussher on +353 1 4744 689.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch