€35,000 - 40,000
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
One of Irelands most exciting start-ups is looking for a Sales Development Rep to join their team in Dublin. The company is currently going through a phase of hypergrowth, supplying businesses across Ireland and the UK with a premium, easy to use, task management software. They need a Sales Development Rep to join their team and help them grow the sales of the business.
The Sales Development Rep will be responsible for building relationships with new customers, growing the brand in the territory, and organising meetings between potential customers and Account Executives. This is a Dublin based role with plenty of space for progression into more senior software sales positions.
A Sales Development Rep is supported with a base salary of €35,000 - €40,000, uncapped commission, an equity reward system after 12 months, and many more great benefits.
About Your New Job
- Reaching out to potential new customers
- Qualifying leads
- Developing the brand in the territory
- Building your own sales pipeline
- Handling inbound sales opportunities
What Skills You Need
- 6 – 12 months experience in software sales or similar field
- Full rights to work in Ireland
What’s On Offer
- Base salary of €35,000 - €40,000
- Uncapped commission
- Equity rewards system after 12 months
- Quick progression opportunities
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Matthew Walsh on +353 1 4744 655.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your job searches.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised anywhere else.