Sales Data Administrator - Cork
€31,000 - 33,000
8 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our world-renowned client needs a Sales Data Administrator to join their Cork team on a temporary basis. This role will operate on a 6-month temporary contract, with full time working hours. If you’re qualified in Data Analysis, are an Excel guru and have an analytical mind, then this could be the job for you!
About Your New Job:
- Manage sales data maintenance and cleansing
- Complete data cleansing and data analysis with great detail
- Research and foresee potential issues and report accordingly
- Ensure effective communication among team members and line managers
The Skills/Experience You Need:
- Qualification in Data Analytics essential
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel Formulas
- Previous experience in Data Architects, R program and/or scripting/coding a distinct advantage
What's On Offer?
- Salary - €31k - €33k DOE
- Cork based
- Mon – Fri, 39 hour working week
- Temporary contract – 6 months initially
If you are interested in this job, please apply here or contact Meadhbh de Barra directly on 021 2359140 or email@example.com .
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- You will gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere