8 days ago
About Your New Employer:
An established, Irish company is looking for you as their newest Sales Team member to join their Cork office. This is a full-time permanent role, Monday – Friday with a flexible work schedule.
You will be acting as a first point of contact providing support and excellent service to customers. This role is perfect for a personable individual with excellent communication and customer service skills. The successful individual will be driven, organised and have great attention to detail.
About Your New Job:
- Taking inbound calls & emails from customers, handling sales and queries
- Following up on queries made through company website
- Promoting and selling company’s services to customers
- Following up with customers through outbound calls, to ensure quality service and rapport is maintained with customers
The Skills/Experience Needed:
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Previous experience in customer service roles – ideally telesales, call centre etc.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A customer orientated person with an interest in providing solutions for others
- A passion for sales and customer service
What’s On Offer?
- Salary - €26k to €28k (negotiable) basic + bonus structure
- Excellent annual leave package
- Free onsite parking
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible working schedule
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or contact me, Meadhbh de Barra at email@example.com/021-2359140. Or if this job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch to hear about our other opportunities.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.