353 91 455 300
30 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is a medical device design consultancy specialising in the design and manufacture of minimally invasive medical devices.
About Your New Job
- Working with sales team to develop/refine sales tools on website and marketing.
- Work with engineering team to detail works to be quoted.
- Assisting with preparation for trade shows including attendance when required.
- Communicate/present clearly and efficiently with customers.
- Assisting sales team to draft quotations for approval.
What Skills You Need
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role is essential.
- Have MS Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- High level of teamwork and engagement, while at the same time being able to work on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, maintaining confidentiality at all times/ Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and problem-solving ability.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, dedication to quality.
- Ability to learn and master new skills.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicholas Sweeney on +353 91 455300 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere