353 91 455 300
€30,000 - 33,000
9 days ago
About Your New Employer
Ireland's leading providers of scaffolding, plant and tool hire for the needs of the professional builder and DIY enthusiast. They pride themselves in providing a comprehensive range of top quality scaffolding, plant and tool hire Now with depots based in Tullamore and Galway. They offer its customers a nationwide service to meet the daily demands of its customers.
About Your New Job
- To grow and maintain existing accounts.
- Identify and contact potential new accounts developing new business opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing customers promoting all company products and sales regions
- Always negotiate the best possible price for rental fleet, fuel, transport, and other services.
- Always maximise profitability for the company.
- Be available to travel to meet to customers/colleagues when required.
- Be an active part of the out of hours on call
- Look after counter sales and queries
- Assist with fleet Audits.
- To assist Hire Desk, Credit Control, and Service Department when required.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Deal with customer queries efficiently
- Efficient paperwork and correspondence skills
- Other ad-hoc administrative office duties
- Promote teamwork and co-operation at all times, right across the entire Company
- Treat all other employees and all our customers professionally and with respect.
- Always act in the best interests of Company
- Competent with IT and computer packages especially Microsoft Excel & Word;
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nicholas on +353 91 455300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.