Dublin City Centre
€60,000 - 65,000
29 days ago
About Your New Job:
This is a role in the Risk Management department for a Risk Specialist. The successful candidate will become a member of the Risk Management department of a successful cross-border insurance firm, which is part of a global insurance group. The role holder will work closely with the Senior Risk Manager and Chief Risk Officer and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ongoing review and assessment of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment across the business;
- Bi-Annual RCSA Attestation Process.
- Quarterly control testing.
- Issue management and remediation.
- Coordination and overall management of the Intermediary Oversight Framework.
- Ensure positive and proactive relationship between Risk Management and Sales Support/Sales Function.
- Onboarding Assessments, including due diligence activities.
- Ongoing monitoring activities, including annual regulatory submissions.
- Management of contract repository and workflow process.
- Engagement with Legal & Compliance, as required.
What Skills You Need
- Regulatory reporting experience under Solvency II.
- Knowledge of the European Life Assurance industry and products will be an advantage.
- Experience working within a Risk Management, Compliance, or Finance function will be an advantage.
- Strong report writing skills with experience with experience of presenting top quality reports.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to engage with a range of departments and senior management.
- Highly organised with strong attentions to detail.
What’s on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity for progression within the wider organisation
- Excellent package
- Exposure to working with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent base salary
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus 2 company days.
- Bonus 20%
- Hybrid working model 3 days in the office.
- Pension – ER 8% EE6%
- Location – Dublin or Navan
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Rebecca O'Neill on 01-4744618
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry