Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 65,000
6 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client offers long-term vehicle leasing solutions and fleet management to suit companies of all sizes, working together to build tailored partnerships that best fit your needs. Placing client satisfaction at the core of their strategy, they provide fleet managers and drivers with innovative tools and services to make their everyday business life easier.
About Your New Job
- As the Risk and Compliance Consultant you will work closely with the Head of Risk and Compliance to ensure the company has the appropriate frameworks in place to identify, monitor and report the risks to which it is exposed.
- Ensure the company meets all local regulatory requirements.
- Assist with implementation of the annual compliance and risk monitoring plans.
What Skills You Need
- Compliance and/or risk experience in a Financial Service company
- Strong technical understanding of risk, compliance and regulatory practices in Ireland
- Experience in monitoring and testing internal controls
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Company pension
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere